CANNON, your stylish shoes made of vegan and recycled leather!
Extremely light (0,50 lbs), comfortable and available in a wide range of colors, this shoe is made from recycled and bio-sourced materials, giving you a trendy look while helping to preserve our planet.
Features & materials
- Lining made with 100% recycled plastic.
- x4 recycled plastic bottles to make 40% of the upper of the shoe (60% PU).
- 100% organic cotton for strong and reliable laces.
- 100% natural cork and 20% algae + EVA (from the Bloom Foam brand) for a soft, flexible insole that takes the shape of your foot.
- Natural rubber (53%) + rubber in direct contact with the ground.
- Natural algae (20%) + EVA in your outsoles.
- 42 liters of water cleaned per pair (BLOOM technology)
- 27 m3 of air cleaned per pair (BLOOM technology)
Manufactured in Vietnam in our workshops with an ethical and environmental charter in place (BSCI certification).
Shipping: we ship within two business days (48 hours) after you place your order. We offer free shipping for all orders over $89. (Within the Continental United States).
Returns: one FREE return (or exchange) for all orders over $89, within30 days after the delivery date(excluding HI and AK and Canada).
Products on sale or discounted products are not included.
For all orders under $89, shipping costs are at the customer’s expense.
For more details, go to our returns & exchanges page.
Depending on the model of shoe, there are two ways to clean your shoes.
In both cases, remove the insoles before washing.
For these models:
TSAVO – WANAKA KNIT – CANNON KNIT – WANAKA CANVAS – CANNON CANVAS – VIRUNGA –
SEQUOIA, remove the cork insole, and then place your shoes in the washing machine. Wash at no warmer than 30°C (86°F).
For these models:
WANAKA – WANAKA WATERPROOF – ALTA VIBRAM – CANNON – CANNON WATERPROOF – CANNON
LINEN – CANNON VL, remove the cork insole, and then wash your shoes by hand with a sponge and hand soap.