Cannon Knit II Burgundy
The CANNON KNIT: knitted for comfort, eco for Mother Nature100% vegan, ultra-light and comfy.
These might be the lightest (0,4 lbs) shoes you will ever own!
Materials and Features
- The knit construction brings comfort & breathability to a whole new level.
- Made of 4 recycled plastic bottles.
- 100% organic cotton laces.
- 100% natural cork, harvested algae foam and EVA make a perfect sustainable combo for a maximum of comfort.
- Removable insole.
- natural algaes and EVA brings lightness & cushioning while rubber reinforcements guarantee a maximum of durability.
- 11 gallons of clean water returned to habitat per pair (BloomFoam tech).
- 27 m3 of air cleaned per pair (BloomFoam tech).
Shipping: we ship within two business days (48 hours) after you place your order. We offer free shipping for all orders over $89. (Within the Continental United States).
Returns: one FREE return (or exchange) for all orders over $89, within30 days after the delivery date(excluding HI and AK and Canada).
Products on sale or discounted products are not included.
For all orders under $89, shipping costs are at the customer’s expense.
For more details, go to our returns & exchanges page.
Depending on the model of shoe, there are two ways to clean your shoes.
In both cases, remove the insoles before washing.
For these models:
TSAVO – WANAKA KNIT – CANNON KNIT – WANAKA CANVAS – CANNON CANVAS – VIRUNGA –
SEQUOIA, remove the cork insole, and then place your shoes in the washing machine. Wash at no warmer than 30°C (86°F).
For these models:
WANAKA – WANAKA WATERPROOF – ALTA VIBRAM – CANNON – CANNON WATERPROOF – CANNON
LINEN – CANNON VL, remove the cork insole, and then wash your shoes by hand with a sponge and hand soap.