Wanaka W Waterproof Dark Grey
This style tends to run narrow, please order half a size up. Thanks!
The WANAKA WATERPROOF, your new mid-top sneakers made from recycled materials!
100% vegan, waterproof, good ankle support, ultra-light (0,50 lbs) and comfortable.
Made from recycled and bio-based materials.
- Upper made of 4 recycled plastic bottles.
- The NatureTex waterproof membrane made of recycled PET will keep your feet dry and warm in cold and wet weather.
Insole : 100% natural cork, harvested algae foam and EVA make a perfect sustainable combo for a maximum of comfort.
Outsole : Natural algaes and EVA brings lightness & cushioning while rubber reinforcements guarantee a maximum of durability.
- 11 gallons of clean water returned to habitat per pair (BloomFoam tech)
- 27 m3 of air cleaned per pair (BloomFoam tech)
100% organic cotton laces.
- Ultra-light materials = comfort. One shoe weights less than 0,5 lbs!!
- Canvas construction ups breathability for warm-weather comfort
- Removable insole
Remove the insole
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
Handwash: use a wet cloth
- Manufactured in a top quality factory in Hanoi, Vietnam.
BSCI certification in progress!
View full product details