Look at those fancy new kicks you have! Who knew eco-friendly could look so good? So, how do you make them last and look like new?
As part of our eco-commitment, we guarantee durable and stylish shoes that last season after season. We use carefully chosen materials will stand up to (if not outlast) conventional rubber or plastic. To keep your shoes looking like new, here are a few suggestions for cleaning them.
- Remove the BloomFoam cork and algae insole to avoid damaging it during the wash
- Wash on Cold and Gentle cycles
- Air dry, and voila!
- What's the most eco-friendly way to wash your shoes? By hand, of course.
- Using a clean sponge, wet shoes with warm water and a gentle soap. Use soft side of sponge and target any dirty spots.
- Air dry! Your shoes are now good to go!
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be delighted to help you!